Sunday, November 28, 2010

What I ate today...

Was total crap. I usually do this though - The day before I start a type of diet, or just trying to eat correctly, I consume everything that is sight. I ate pretty damn good til the evening. After dinner (which was barbecue roasted chicken and stir fried vegetables) I had my favorite Ice Cream and a WHOLE block of chocolate. 


Just thinking, I have a great idea on what not to eat, and what is good - I am just completely unprepared!! What the hell am I going to have for breakfast?? maybe 2 boiled eggs (160 calories) with a slice of toast (100 calories approx) fingers crossed the bread I do have has no bad ingredients. I hate being unprepared. And this was a really bad post.

I feel sick. I wonder why...

1 comment:

  1. Its such as you learn my thoughts! You appear
    to understand so much about this, like you wrote the book in it
    or something. I believe that you simply could do with some percent
    to drive the message home a little bit, but instead of that, that is wonderful blog.

    A fantastic read. I will certainly be back.

    Feel free to visit my weblog ... car accident in tampa

    ReplyDelete